Sunday, September 18, 2016

Edinburgh in Spring- scrapbooking page with Sharon

Hello all.

Its been a long time "between drinks" or layouts in this case !!! But rest assured, I have been busy behind the scenes creating some layouts using the lovely chipboard from Imagine If.

I have been slowly working through my travel photographs from a couple of years ago ( really? that long ago? seems only yesterday!!) Anyway.... this layout is a photograph I took in a park in Edinburgh and just loved the beautiful colours of spring.




This beautiful gazebo chippie was perfect to use in the garden themed layout, and of course this lovely frame chippie was perfect to use as a title holder.
I also used some of the Imagineif stencils in the background. Chevron Stencil and Bubbles Stencil


The page itself started off as plain white piece of paper, and I used blue and white paint to create the background, and used the stencils to add splashes of lime green and black paint.

The chipboard,  I chose to keep simple. I painted the gazebo in white gesso, and then using mica paint, painted the little leaves and the butterflies to highlight them a tad more. The frame I painted in white gesso and added a bit of clear glitz over the top to add a little sparkle. ( Does not show in the photo unfortunately)

Thanks for looking
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment