Monday, February 23, 2015

More layouts from Beth


Happy Monday everyone, Beth here again with a couple of layouts for you – I’m on a roll!

Our local heritage park has small working steam trains that are open for rides. I enjoyed a ride with a friend and her daughter, and the Small Cogs Set from Imagine If… were a perfect match with the BoBunny Grease Monkey papers which suited these pictures.



The cogs were painted with Brushed Pewter Distress Paint (so easy with a dauber on the top), and I added journaling using my Dymo, and the ticket from the trip.

The second layout I have is quite a simple one, using a picture of my cat Zach that always makes me smile.


I covered the Imagine If... chipboard letters with black cardstock that matched the black cardstock layered behind the photo, then mounted them on the same grey cardstock that mats the photo, added some kitty paw prints ribbon and some buttons. I love this layout, and I feel it compliments the photo.

I hope you've seen something to be inspired by here!

Till next time, Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment