Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Katrina

Hello and welcome to a quick post for Imagine If, First i would like to say congratulations to Margo for winning the Imagine If prize pack from my blog and congrats to all the others who won from the other design team members blogs.
This week I have made a valentines time layout (sort of) we don't usually do valentine day but I had a couple of photos of my Hubby and son that I really wanted to use, the photo were of us just playing with my new instax mini camera, and my son likes to take photos with it so he snapped one off of Dad.


For this layout I have hand drawn my heart and used that as my base, then I have used black modeling paste through the words stencil from Imagine If, then white modeling paste randomly through the circle stencil, once they were both dry I painted my heart with my Lindy's stamp gang spray and a brush, then sprayed a little Cafe' au lait to add a little colour.I've splatted a bit of red around, then written my journaling around the outside of my heart and I wrote the word love over my always. on top of my photos I have used a photo frame from Imagine If and a small heart to set it all off,
Thanks for dropping bye, see you next week,
Happy craftin
Katrina

1 comment:

  1. Wow I so love this with the filmstrip across the photo....

    ReplyDelete