Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Scrapbooking - In the attic collection

Hi Jo here with another page for Artfull Crafts using In the Attic collection.

This photo really is priceless for our family, whenever the kids got together they would always go and raid my in-laws dress up collection (they do shows at rest homes in the area), so the kids would disappear and then arrive back out to show us their latest look.
The little one on the left is my niece, then my daughter, then my NEPHEW with the long black hair, then my eldest daughter.

I decided just to have fun with this page, using a lot of bits and pieces left over from other projects, including flowers, collectables, and this really fun penny farthing.   


I hope you like the page, a little bit of fun today.  All the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment