Friday, December 21, 2012

Scrapbooking layout - Live in the sunshine

 Hi everyone this is my first layout for the Twiddleybitz design team that I am on for the next three months.
 This layout of my beautiful daughter Alysha getting a sneak kiss from her boyfriend Jason.  I love this photo and I wanted it to be very special.  I loved the Twiddleybitz surfboard chipboard piece.  I just knew what I wanted to do.  .

Firstly as this is a hollow surfboard, I filled it with modelling paste, and when it was dry I covered it with some cream paint and then crackle medium.  Once it was dry I added a small layer of gel, and sprinkled with sand.  I then coloured the rest of the chipboard with distress markers.  I added flowers, starfish, and some film strip. 


 I used pieces from the grab bag to make the squares under and above the photo.  The little birds are chipboard pieces as well, and I covered with a little ink.  I found the bead when I was on the floor looking for the bird that I dropped,so it seemed appropriate to add it to the page.  You will soon find out I love clocks, and I put them on every project I do these days.  The photo actually has a piece of acetate over it, which had these awesome swirls on it
 I hope you enjoyed this post, and please click on the link above to take you to the Twiddleybitz ning for lots of fantastic ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment