Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Flag Book

This is my flag book, I got a lovely email, that had some fantastic pictures.  So i decided to make a flag book from it.  I covered some card, and then added a strip of metal tape, that I embossed with a 10 seconds studio pattern, through the cuttlebug.  I hten added alcohol inks and buffed it up.  I added soem websters pages ribbon and then some kaisercraft flowers, black, purple and the new grape.  Then i added a little pink around the quote on the front.  Then i added a few pink flowers, to bring the colour through.  Then I added a kaisercraft brad and then used 7 gypsies elastic strip to close the book.  I added a delish metal embellishment, when I give this book away, i will put the persons name in here.  I added a prima chandelier for a wow factor.  All the corners were rounded with a zutter corner rounder.
This is the inside of the flag book.  I mounted each of the saying and pictures onto a range of pink, purpole and black bazzill cardstock.  I inked all the edges of the the flags.  I used the paper that was on the cover also onto the inside pages of the flag book. 
I will personalise the book, once I decide who is going to get it. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment