Monday, February 13, 2012

Scrapbooking page - Dreams

I finally got to have a play in the new studio. I started off thinking that I would just follow a basic layout, but then it just all started to come together.  This photo was part of a christmas gift to the girl grandparents, along with a few others.  This paper is from the Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings range..  It is lovely to work with, and I used all the embellishment pack that matched it. 
I matted the photo in a cream bazzil cardstock, I added kaiser lace, and rubons.  All the flowers are from Kaiser as well, as I didn't have a black rhinestone flourish, I made one from straight lines.  I made the silly mistake of deciding to add glimmer mist after I had finished, but didn't put anything over the photo, ugh a couple of drops on Aly's blonde hair and that was that photo ruined.  So I ended up having to stick another photo over the top.  (Note to self - always spray first).

No comments:

Post a Comment