Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scrapbooking - School ball

This is a page i did a while ago.  Firstly I started with a piece of scrapbooking paper that had lots of the same design in different sizes, I chose this Kaiser paper as it had enough colours in it to pick up the many colours in the photo. I have cut out the designs over and over, and actually layered them up on top of each other using foam dots. You cannot see very clearly but there is at least three of these designs on top of each other. I kept the back page really simple, as thedesigns were so busy. I mounted the photo on pink paper, just to make sure the photo stood out on the plain background. I decided on an triangle shape across the bottom right, to make sure the page was well weighted. The rub on across the bottom, has a saying that i thought was in keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment