Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrapbooking - believe

I love purple and decided I just had to use this fantastic paper.  Creative imaginations paper is just fantastic.  I firstly painted the little chipboard fairy with lumiere paint, then silver embossed her wings and dress. I also painted the word believe.   I placed a piece of bazill purple cardstock across the middle of both pages.  I then added some purple and silver organza type material over the top.  I mounted the photos on the left over bazill, so just a small frame was showing.  I added lilac brads to the corners of each of the photos and mounted them.  I painted some black cardstock silver, then i put it through the cuttle bug using the fluer di lis spellbinders cutter.  I then sanded them so i got a really metallic like piece. I added to the top of one photo and the bottom of the other on each page,  I then cut up a kaiser wooden flourish and painted the pieces silver.  I made some flowers out of cardstock and some left over purple paper.  I made five different sized circles and set them off centre, I layered them together with a brad holding them in place.  I scrunched the flowers pieces up, and then inked the edge with chalk ink.  I made some leaves again from left overs and agin I inked them, and then mounted the flowers, flourish pieces, made leaves and some real dried purple leaves on the page.   I used kaiser purple bling to add a sparkle on the page pattern.    

No comments:

Post a Comment