Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scrapbook page - Arc de Triumph

I decided for my first blog to keep it simple.  So here we go. 

Arc de Triumph (Arch of Triumph, Paris, France)

After making a range of darkroom door designed cards, I used the same technique to make a scrapbooking page.  Here I have cut the photo into three parts (triptych), and mounted the three on to one piece of card, with a small gap between the three pictures.  Then I mounted that onto a piece of textured card.  I then mounted Dark room door word strips onto a piece of double mates card, and added them above and below the photo.  I then added two strips of darkroom door paper down the side, and then because it was winter and their were no leaves on the trees, i decided to add them here, via a piece of ribbon.  I tied it in the middle in a knot.  I added four brads down the side, just to lift the page a little. So nice and simple.  But it looks good, and most importantly the photolooks great.  
Hope you enjoyed.    Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment