Sunday, January 9, 2011

Off th page proejct - Door of change


Hmmm don't ask why, I just felt like making a door, i had expected to be making a christmas project, but for some reason went this way instead.
I started with a collections door frame, added keys (saw this in a magazine), added some ranger distress and crackle paint.  I inked the edges with distress paint and added a door lock.
Loved this collections paper so i used it behind the window of the door, and then used websters paper to cut out white roses for the bottom of the door.
Black rub ons up the side, and along the top of the door frame. I also rubbed on the word change.  Some pearls on the lock and at the top of the door, a button shaped heart with the shank cut off for the top, and then a huge crystal type knob for the door. I guess sometimes you need to make something just for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment