Sunday, January 9, 2011

off the page project - extraordinary


Fairy frame
Using the twiddleybitz frame I have put it together as per instructions.
I then sprayed it with Crafty Notions colour spray (similar to Glimmer mist).
I used a paper tole fairy for the inside of the aperture, which i covered with acetate. 
My friend Aandrea game me the metal angel wings, they were earrings but she knew that I would use them in a craft project somewhere.  I added a delish metal adhesive to the middle of the wings, and added a sticker with the word extraordinary.  I added a pearl square beaded ribbon as a border of the frame.  I added two flowers with metal brads from delish, I used leftover flowers from the paper tole fairy to add colour at the bottom of the frame, and a sticker.  Purple kaiser bling around the edge of the whole frame to add a bit more colour.  Chanderlair beads that I had from an old broken light were added to the bottom, and a feather to adda touch of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment