Sunday, January 9, 2011

Book project - my life in recipies

This is a little book I made from scratch. It is really easy to make your own little albums, and is a great way to give a really personal gift. sam loves to cook, as do I and my grandmother. So I took some family photos, and added recipiesand stories that went along with the recipies, for example my Dad and Husband both love my Christmas cake for dessert, although they do snack on it during the day as well of course. Using two strong bits of card I covered them with recipie paper (creative imaginations I think)... then mod podged them over the top, to ensure that they can be handled quite a bit. Then I got all my inner pages together and put them through the Zutter machine. Bound the book with metal rings, and then you have a book. You can add as many pages as you like, and then decorate at will. I have photos, stories, rubons, and if you look closely you can probably see the very cool little knife and fork brad on the front cover.  Definately the finishing touch all good books need. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment